Thursday 22 January 2015

Cowshed #MonthlyMeal

The cowshed has always been one of those restaurants that I always pass and say to myself that one day I'll give it a go and every time I go out for a meal I forget about it! I've been told many times that their steak on stone is such a fun experience and I can finally say that it definitely is!!

The decor is clean and polished with a rough granite tiled floor (it's the little things that make me happy :P )

Service is so lovely and welcoming, they automatically make you feel comfortable and relaxed, bonus stars for that!

No surprise, I ordered the rump steak on stone which comes with three sauces... I have no idea what they are because I zoned out while they were being explained because the whole concept of steak on stone just excited me a little too much. With my steak I had skinny chips and a glass of white wine. Someone needs to educate me on what wine goes with what because I have no idea! I think the total bill for myself was just under £20 which in my opinion is a reasonable price given my choice of food :)

Really quite annoyed at myself for not taking pictures for all the #MonthlyMeals but every time I've been so hungry that by the time I remember, my plate's almost empty... oops!

Thinking about it now, my steak was I believe around £12 which is quite expensive considering I was basically cooking my own steak...BUT it was so fun! The experience was definitely worth it and cooked just the way I liked it! ;)

All in all I would actually give the Cowshed 5 stars because I thoroughly enjoyed it and my meal was faultless! Would recommend this place to everyone and would love to go again to try out something different on the menu :)

Click on this link to go to the Cowshed website :)

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

- - ★ - -

No comments:

Post a Comment