Wednesday 3 December 2014

Five Guys review #MonthlyMeal

November's #MonthlyMeal led us to the newest restaurant in Bristol! - The famous, Five Guys.

The story behind Five Guys is quite interesting, it was started by a group of five brothers hence the name Five Guys. But I don't want to bore you so there will be a link at the bottom of this post for all those that are interested with its history :)

You automatically get an American feel when you walk in because of the typical red and white tiled walls.  Although the bags of peanuts everywhere where a little distracting... The menu is very basic, you order what type of burger, hot dog, sandwich you want then customise it with your own toppings for free! After you've ordered your meal, you wait in a queue along the open kitchen where you can see all the food being made, personally I found that it felt like I was going through a drive through but without the car :/

But lets talk about the food. Oh. My, Rosegold Stars...I was incredibly surprised that my burger tasted so good! It was like having a luxury McDonald's! The meat was cooked to perfection and the burger tasted so fresh! But when I say luxury McDonald's, I mean the price too. I paid just under £10 for a hamburger and drink (although the soft drinks are refillable which is always a bonus!).

I would definitely recommend this place for anyone...just don't expect to receive your food that quickly. I do think I will come back because although the prices are slightly higher than I would like, the food is definitely worth the pennies :)

Click here if you want to know how Five Guys came about :)


Click on this link if you want to see the Five Guys UK menu :)

Click on this link if you want to see the Five Guys US menu :)

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

- - ★ - -

No comments:

Post a Comment