Saturday 29 November 2014

CAU review

So apparently it's now become a "family tradition" that when someone gets a job they have to take the family out for a meal on their first pay check. This "tradition" has coincidentally started with me -.- 

After a long time of humming and harring I decided that if I'm going to take my family out to dinner then I'm going to do it properly! None of that fast food or small servings rubbish, we were going to have STEAK.

Booking a table was fairly easy actually, just headed over to their website, choose the restaurant and booked a table within seconds!

We booked a table for Sunday evening at 17.30 (early I know...but I knew we would have to wait a while for the food :P ). We actually got seated right next to the window looking out onto the street...definitely pros and cons there! Pros: because all the food was cooked in an open kitchen in the center of the restaurant, we were away from all the smoke and fumes, plus we had the best view for people watching! Cons: As much as I love people watching, people could also see in...so consequently I was very conscious about the way I ate, my posture...everything!

( Instagram )

But lets talk about the food! CAU is an Argentinian restaurant famous for its steak but not surprisingly I completely forgot and order the CAU burger :/ However, the burger was lovely and tasted fresh, slightly on the cold side because all the meals were coming out at the same time, but I didn't mind :) Personally, I felt that the price wasn't THAT expensive given that the food was of high quality and service was to a high standard too so all in all I think I would give it a 4 out of 5.

Click on this link if you want to see the CAU website and menu :) 

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.

- - ★ - -
     


No comments:

Post a Comment